We can't wait to see you this coming Monday, February 26th for our "Strong Schools, Strong Communities" Lobby Night!
Here are some important details for Monday night's event.
The event will go from 5:30-8:00 pm. Please plan to arrive in Annapolis around 5:00 pm, if you are driving.
When you arrive, please look out for our Progressive Maryland banner on Lawyer's Mall! This will be our meeting point at 5:30 pm. We will split up into lobby groups to do visits in the House of Delegates and Senate Buildings based on State representatives and area of the state you're joining us from. After we are done doing lobby visits, we will return to Lawyer's Mall for our Lobby Night Rally from 7:00 - 8:00 pm!
Legislation outlined in the flyer above includes Education Funding:
- Fix the Fund Act (SB 1122 and HB 1697)
- Prince George’s County Deserves a Fully Elected School Board (HB 207)
- Fight For $15 (SB 543 and HB 664)
- Justice for Immigrants: Fix the Maryland Dream Act (HB 1536/HB 1626 and SB 546)
- Collective Bargaining Rights in Maryland’s Community Colleges (HB 667 and SB 408)
- Early Childhood Education: Funding for Child Care Subsidies (HB430 and SB379), and
- Mass Liberation (HB 480 and SB484)
The Maryland General Assembly is heating up fast, and we want to ensure both democratic and progressive policies are lifted up by our State Senators and Delegates!
Let us know if you'd like to be an event marshal for the safety of all attendees!
100 State Cir
Annapolis, MD 21401
Google map and directions